SHARPTAIL MEMBER TODD BAIER'S PUDELPOINTER - GUNNR

Photo by Dave Shumway http://www.daveshumway.com/

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

JUNE 3-5 TRAINING UPDATE

Conditions in Vaughn are understandably quite muddy - no issues for training however there are few things to keep in mind:

Bring Mud Boots
Please Park on Neuman School Road and walk in to the training grounds until further notice.
Camping may be a bit of a issue on the grounds - I'll try to research some areas nearby as I head down to Vaughn.
Be prepared to jump in and help - this will be our busiest event yet.
We still have a few gaps to fill in the Menu for the 18th and 19th....
We will have pheasants, chukars, pigeons and ducks.
I'll have my cell phone on me...I'm leaving tomorrow a.m...........406-212-0602
Directions to the Training Grounds are in the adjacent "Library" section under "Directions to Girtmans"
See you all soon...............

1 comment: